Friday, June 3, 2011

Define and Mix Your Own choices, Targets and Capabilities with REALITY


Are you living with whatever you have? And are you happy with that? There is a certain mentality that says we should learn to get by with less. Now I agree that when there is excess involved, it's a wise thing to cut down to a more normal level. But are you happy when you have get by with less, or do you feel deprived?
Conversely, pretty much everyone says they want more money, but do they really need it? Are they happy when they get it? The answers to these questions can only be answered by you -- the individual. I can't answer them for you, but I can say that it involves getting very clear on what you want. And that also involves getting clear on your financial goals. And don't be afraid to change your financial goals either.
For a long time, my financial goals with my home based Enterprise were just about survival. I was focused on getting enough money to put food in the cupboard and keep a roof over my head. But now that I'm making a more comfortable income, my financial focus has shifted to padding my retirement funds as much as possible (avoiding stock-based investments at this time, but even that may change soon).
What about you? Are you clear about wanting a home based Enterprise and your financial goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment